Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Side of the Story

I just finished reading my hubby's blog, and I am very disturbed by his most recent posting (Adam's Blog is linked at right). What he conveniently leaves out of his story is the fact that this happens EVERY MORNING, not just today!

Adam also left out the fact that when he woke me up at 5:45 AM, he asked if his jeans were in the dryer or if I (meaning his still half-slumbering wife) needed to put them in the dryer. When I told him that they needed to be put in the dryer, he then asks me to "help" him get his breakfast and lunch ready for work today. I'll do the dryer, but I'm not traipsing downstairs to fix his food for him. The sun's still down, for cryin' out loud!!! He should be happy that I set the coffee machine for this morning.

Isn't it amazing how certain details are omitted when different people tell the same story? Shocking!

No comments: