Monday, April 16, 2007

Disturbing Thought

I woke up last night from a very disturbing dream. It's several years in the future, and both the girls are grown. I'm at the mall with some friends having lunch, and I overhear some young guys talking about this "hot babe" they saw at some strip club the weekend before. It didn't mean much to me, but it did get me thinking... If your child is a stripper, what do they list as their occupation on their income tax returns? Do they list "Exotic Dancer" or "Pole Maven"? What about "Femme Fatal"?

It really had nothing to do with my dream, but it is something to think about...

1 comment:

Kimmiemcneely said...

I think it stems from us saying that one of your gals was going to be a stripper the other night at my house. Dreams usually turn out to be the complete opposite. Maybe they will be nuns.