Thursday, April 12, 2007

"I One The Ice Cream Truck..."

Adam and Emily have this game they play called "I One The Ice Cream Truck". The first time I heard them doing this exchange, I thought it was the corniest thing in the world. Emily absolutely loves it. You can, of course, substitute anything for the ice cream truck. It generally goes something like this:

Emily: I one the ice cream truck.
Adam: I two the ice cream truck.
Emily: I three the ice cream truck.
Adam: I four the ice cream truck.
Emily: I five the ice cream truck.
Adam: I six the ice cream truck.
Emily: I seven the ice cream truck.
Adam: I eight the ice cream truck.
Emily: You ate the ice cream truck! Daddy, you can't eat an ice cream truck!

Adam feigns hysterical laughter and Emily shrieks to break glass.

Ah, the joys of childhood.

No comments: