Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hooray for Adam!

A couple of weeks ago, Adam told me that he wanted to check out the NutriSystem program to see what it was all about. I told him that I thought it was a good program, and reminded him that I had been on the NutriSystem program in the late 1990's and I had done really well. At the time, I was about 250. By the time I finished the program, I was about 175. With the exception on putting on a few pounds here and there, I was able to keep a good amount of the weight off. When we got married, I think I was about 190. For me that was great!

Tomorrow will be a new beginning for Adam. We ordered the NutriSystem program towards the end of last week and it arrived today via UPS. I sorted everything out and arranged "Adam's cabinet" with all of his goodies. Tonight, he will have his "last meal" and then the roughest part - he's got to get on the scale.

It's going to be tough, but I'm with him 100%.

1 comment:

Kimmiemcneely said...

Best of luck to Adam! We all need to start walking in the neighborhood at night - the evenings are so nice right now, before it becomes Africa hot.