Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hooray - Part 2

Today is Adam's first day on NutriSystem. I could tell - before he even got to work - it was going to be a rough day. We both got up about 5:30 AM - him to shower, me to get his meals together for breakfast and lunch. Adam doesn't really like dairy, so adding this into his diet is a little more difficult (I guess I'm going to have to add a lot of calcium rich vegetables). Anyway, I jumped in the shower. When I got out, I could hear his truck pulling out of the drive way. I threw on my robe and headed downstairs to fix my morning cup o' joe. Before I could even take the first sip, Adam walked back in the door.

"What did you forget? My good-bye kiss this morning?" Adam looks very sheepish.

"No," he replied. "I forgot my bag."

Good to know that he remembered his breakfast and lunch when he was pulling out of the drive way instead of half-way to work. I also got an extra kiss, so that wasn't too bad.

Good luck to my hubby today!! We Love You!!!

No comments: