Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blue Girl Rocks!!

This is the most recent posting from one of my favorite blogs. You go, Blue Girl (http://bluegirlredstate.typepad.com/)!!!!

Even Rebels Have to Tuck Sometimes

"Do I have to tuck?"
"Yes. You have to tuck."
"Why?!"
"Blue Kid, don't start. Just tuck!"
The Skimmer yells from another room, "C'mon, Blue Kid. We only ask you to tuck twice a year. Now tuck!"
"Why? Who cares? I hate the country club. It's so stuffy."
"Don't think of it as the country club. Think of it as free food. Now, tuck your shirt in."
We get to the club my parents belong to and are standing in the coat check line when Blue Kid leans over to me and says, "Nothing but old, rich white guys. It's like a Halliburton convention in this place."
I just love Blue Kid.


God, I just love Blue Girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez! Thank you so much for this post. You are great! I'm so far behind on bloggy things lately that I *just* saw this.

Anyway. Thank you for reading blue girl and thanks for the kind words! They mean a lot.

bg