Saturday, April 21, 2007

Daddy's on His Own Today

Like most weekends, I had to work, so Adam was on his own to take the girls to a birthday party at The Andersons' today. Emily (on her own) and Jillian (with a little help from Mommy) picked out their outfits and carefully set them out the night before so that everything would be ready. I sent Adam an e-mail with a couple of things in case I forgot to tell him the next morning as he was coming in from the Shop and I was on the way out the door to the pharmacy.

Anyway, the party started at 1:00, so I told Adam that if he wanted me to fix Emmy's hair to bring her by on the way out and I would do it. He didn't, but did pull her hair back into one big pony tail. I'm sure it looked very nice, but by the time I got home from work, it looked like she'd slept in it (if you've had the privilege of sleeping with her, then you understand what I'm talking about).

I'm almost glad it's time for Emmy's ballet recital. After that, she gets her summer hair cut - hooray!

No comments: