Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Growing Up and Growing Older

I got a call earlier this morning to remind me that the girls both have appointments with the pediatrician on Thursday morning - Jilly has her 15 month and Emmy has her 4 year old Well Visit. This got me thinking that it won't be much longer until both girls are only having Well Visits - not the every 3 to 6 months they do when they're babies.

Adam and I often talk about having another baby, but I'm torn. My pregnancy with Emmy was rather uneventful, except for the fact that I gained almost 100 pounds. I really liked being pregnant with Jilly. You couldn't even tell that I was pregnant until I turned to the side. All total, I think I gained 35 pounds during my second pregnancy - that included the baby!

I'm not going to think about another baby right now. Things are too screwy with school. If we did have another one, where would that baby sleep, and would the two older ones really want to share a bedroom? I'll think about it later...

No comments: